We are currently looking to fill an Assistant Account Executive position at our company. The role description can be found below or downloaded here as a PDF.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE POSITION
TRG Marketing helps small businesses and other organizations succeed by helping them develop and execute marketing plans through website development, social media, digital advertising, public relations and more. We were founded in 2004 and have dozens of interesting and collaborative clients.
Our staff is seasoned and shares our people-first values. We believe that work can be fulfilling and offer the chance to make a positive difference. It should support families and not negatively affect them. We believe in the Golden Rule and try to exhibit that in our interactions.
We now seek an Assistant Account Executive to support TRG staff and clients. A friendly face, with a desire to learn and serve are key. The successful candidate will possess a highly-organized nature and excellent written and oral communications skills. Additional requirements include:
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress and interest in learning more
- Experience with digital ad campaigns (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Familiarity with MailChimp, Constant Contact and other email platforms
- Basic knowledge of PhotoShop, InDesign and the Adobe Suite is a plus
- Photography/Videography experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other programs
- Ability to write reports, supporting the digital arm of TRG Marketing
Who Might be a Good Fit?
The person who would be a good fit for this position should:
- Know how to work independently. TRG is small and tends to train in an informal, ongoing way. We prefer to hire someone who is self-directed
- Be able to juggle multiple projects but remain on top of details. This position requires someone who works dependably with moderate oversight
- Be attentive to maintain client commitments and hitting deadlines
- Appreciates flexible scheduling. We can accommodate the majority of family requirements or work preferences
This position is full-time and salaried. It offers at least three weeks/year of paid vacation. Salary is dependent upon experience. To express interest, contact Jacob Werre at 262.786.5970 or jacob@TRG-Marketing.com.
A Final Note
The aforementioned is intended to help candidates evaluate their potential fit for an Assistant Account Executive role with TRG Marketing. It is not intended to be overly-definitive. Intangibles matter just as much as tasks and skills. If you may be a good fit, please call or email.